Monday, January 2, 2012

My first week of GLPS camp.




  My first week of GLPS camp was very nervous but fun. Going to GLPS is being away from home for a month. Instead of families, we can spend a month with our friends and teachers. We learn English in this camp.
  First, my first week of GLPS camp was nervous. On my first day, me and my family came all the way to KMLA. It took about 2hours and 40 minutes. I was that far from my home! My family helped me unpack my bag and they went home. I started to feel so nervousthat my stomach hurt. I couldn't sleep well that night. I stayed awake until 12:30.
  Second, it was also fun. When I got to know my roommates, I played with them. They were so funny. After the classes were assigned, we practicedfor the pop song contest. While practicing pop song contest we talked to each other. Sleeping, studying, living with friends was fun.
  my first week of GLPS ended like this. For all these reasons, my first week of GLPS camp was very nervous but fun.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are having a good time in GLPS. Also I could feel your nervous and fun aspect of your life in GLPS. Your writing is focused and organized well.
    I hope you sleep well now and enjoy the rest of the camp. Some grammatical errors including spacing wouldn’t be a problem next time if you proofread it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete